Saturday, April 13, 2019

Can't Bounce Back


Linking with Imaginary Gardens for  Fireblossom Friday: LOVE
Thank you Shay for a wonderful prompt!!


My lost love has moved on, and left me behind
He was all I ever wanted from the beginning of time
Once I held him within my grasp
He was all I needed to enjoy and have
But he was a rolling stone and a player at best
And he rolled on by as I screamed till I wept
Now he is oblivious to my harbor of pain
He rolls with the best of them and has no shame
I wish I could bounce back and not care like a cad
But I cannot deny this love that I have
I guess I am doomed to a life full of woe
For my love for Wilson I cannot let go!


Once I took him to the Willow Manor Ball back in 2010.  It was a lovely affair, but I was unable to attend the next Ball in 2011 because I had heard he had died in a dodge ball accident.  Unfortunately, I found out later that he was still alive and kicking.  He was simply moving on, and did not want to go to the ball with me again! I never recovered from this! That dude has balls!!


5 comments:

  1. Too funny. But it is a shame he didn't get his balls dodged

    ReplyDelete
  2. He "rolls" :) I attended a few Willow Manor Balls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content might be sad but your presentation was brilliant. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete