Monday, April 22, 2019

Connected at the Hip



Linking with The Sunday Muse # 52 Hosted by the one and only amazing Fireblossom.
Thank you Shay!


Relationship is an art. The dream that two people create is more difficult to master than one. ~Don Miguel Ruiz

We have a connection
You and I
It is pivotal
That we work together
Compromise is vital
My moving needs you to move
It is a choreographed dance
That requires more than one dancer
Work with me here
Go with the flow
Do not pull away
I need you
And trust me
You need me!

8 comments:

  1. This poem is a relationship expert: "My moving needs you to move" and vice versa is so true. When a pair doesn't act in favor of becoming one, nothing ever works as it should. In a relationship, "you" and "me" need each other to be "us".

    I really love the tone... the visuals, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Magaly! The photo spoke relationship to me. 😎

      Delete
  2. What Magaly said. I couldn't put it any better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, me, then us. Must be amazing when it works. Lovely Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Carrie, a tango of sorts where one cannot go without the other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "my moving needs you to move" of course it does...:) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! I love this photo Shay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the take, Carrie . . . I was stumbling for one, but your's works very well, sort of you scratch my back and I'll scratch your's . . . :)

    ReplyDelete