Friday, April 5, 2019

The Invisible Man Strikes Again!

Photo by Pineapple Supply Co. from Pexels

Linking with Imaginary Gardens for ~What We Do in the Shadows - A Friday Film Prompt
Brought to us by Isadora
Come join us!

If it can't be fixed by duct tape or WD-40, it's a female problem.
 ~Jason Love

It is hard living with Larry he disappears out of site at the drop of a hat.  It is a supernatural pain in my rump!   The yard needs to be mowed, Larry is gone.  The faucet has a leak, Larry is gone.  There is a spider in the bedroom, where is Larry?  Gone!  But then when you buy pizza and a six pack of Budweiser, guess who is right there Johnny on the spot?  Larry!

21 comments:

  1. LOL, I enjoyed your labels as much as the piece itself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thank you Sherry. I think I had too much fun with this one. :-))

      Delete
  2. Hmmm...not sure I get it; Spiders and a drippy faucet vs pizza and a six-pack. No brainer.

    After all, which option would YOU choose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since Larry does not exist and I hate beer, I probably would choose neither, but I have killed a few roaches for my friends. LOL I would buy you a pizza if I could Ron. :-)

      Delete
  3. Bwhahahaha this is so good!❤️ I thoroughly enjoyed this one, Carrie!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! He sure exploits that invisibility, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn that Larry anyway! LOL!!! I am sure this is more what Izy wanted than what I wrote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is a bit too silly, yours on the other hand is brilliant!

      Delete
  6. Invisibility does have it's advantages :) Great poem and thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Larry is a bum. But you like him. I like your pineapple guy too.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim, and yes that pineapple guy really caught my eye. :-)

      Delete
  8. Larry's quite a pain. Buy a pizza he hates and make lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aint it da truth. Blame it on a surplus of testoseroney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that darn testoseroney is always full of supernatural powers.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. LOL yes, he is a real pain that Larry. Thanks for reading it Merit!

      Delete