"God pours life into death and death into life without a drop being spilled."
1. Fly to Ireland.
2. Go on a cruise.
3. Start an assisted living community outreach ministry.
4. Write a book of short stories.
5. Get a book of poems published.
6. Compete in an karaoke contest.
7. Loose 40 pounds.
8. Write a children's book.
9. Take a college art class.
10. Take up painting.
11. Attempt skulpting.
12. Learn to play the piano.
13. See my grandchildren's children graduate from college.
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck